filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
ANS UL40 haven't had the phone for 2 months and it won't turn on. These are supposed to be emergency type phones I can't imagine someone with an actual emergency that couldn't contact anyone or call 911 for help. Need to get better quality phones they are out there and...
AdeptYak557

I have had 4 UL 40s in the past 6 weeks. They keep telling me that they will pretest the next phone before they ship. But then I get another one get it registered and then try...

I didn't like
  • Cell phones are very low quality and unreliable
Reply to reviews

Assurance Wireless - Horrible, incompetent service, tragic, expensive experience

Phone cut off, could not call anyone except Assurance. Finally, someone answered after numerous attempts, but no resolution of problem. Now I can't reach anybody, just automated service repeating the same information and charging me per minute.
  • There customer service sucks
  • Poor customer service
  • Currant phone and the way i was treated

Assurance Wireless - Idiotic phone

I acquired an l50 AW/and (Virgin Mobile) cell, about a month ago. Cannot rid the phone off a chrome browser hijack; no app will erradicate it. Malware bytes indicated it as internal. Browser redirects to gamebox. PUP virus which "could" install Trojans. Any help on how to get rid of it would be appreciated. Can't even root the phone either.
1.9

Assurance Wireless - $20.00 & $30.00 for upgrade phones

I was approached at Bristol St. &Pitkin Ave. I was told I can receive a upgrade , he ask for my Medicaid card and ID. After putting them through the computer, I was told I was qualify but I have to pay. He pointed out two phones one for $20.00 and the other $30.00. I did not pay so I did not receive. I try calling customer Service to know if my information was accepted for a phone which I did not receive.
5.0

Assurance Wireless - UL40 phone issues

Phone overheats then asks for Google account placed several times and it won't retrieve information. Called car support placed on hold 54 minutes never resolved issue now without service.phone checks for updates but no information. Csr support asked same questions over and over again can't understand what individual days xfers call to other representative who won't stay on phone until service reconnect or redponds
I didn't like
  • Phone is unusable and defective

Assurance Wireless - 4 phones later

These phones are horrible!!! #1Recieved and was damaged in the mail #2 hot and wouldn't make calls, you had to constantly hit buttons several times on screen to make a connection.#3 recieved made one call ,phon screen wentblack couldn't turn off or on. Now waiting for #4. This is my only form of communication.and i can't go back to the old carrier until 6 months passed, so i am stuck! I cant wait!!!! The customer service reps were hard tho understand, became angry and rude when asked to repeat something, Perhapes a better phone Would be the answer. I'm a senior living on $670.00 and can't afford a100.00+ phone.This is a god send for seniors but the headaches is not good to deal with. Would i recommend this phone or service? NO!!!
2.2

Assurance Wireless - Awful , rude , customer service

Call for a new phone. They gave wrong information. The men on the phone were rude . I asked to speak to his boss. He refused. Then put me on hold. Then passed the call to someone else, who I know wasn't his boss .I want to file a formal complaint.
2.0

Assurance Wireless - I NEED TO GET MY PHONE ACTIVATED

I HAD RECEIVED MY ASSURANCE WIRELESS PHONE 2 WEEKS AGO AND I NEED IT TO ACTIVATE(617-767-3603).CAN YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
5.0
I liked
  • It is like perfect
  • Greatfull

Assurance Wireless - Application

no one answered . need my phone asap
I liked
  • Its different

Assurance Wireless - Need to speak to a customer rep asap

Need application sent by mail