Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have tried to apply for this phone for over a year to no avail.

I have sent in an application with my documentation in the mail, through fax, and email.

I have gotten the run around and it is ridiculous!

I was told the application they sent me in the mail was outdated so to download one online and to fill it out and send it in. I did that and then they again said it was outdated so they sent me another application with a repeat TWICE more.

Like I said I faxed and emailed as well then sent an email of all the proof of what I sent in and contacted them.

They always come back with the same thing my application is outdated but they were the ones who sent it to me to be filled out and I did so every time.

Today I filled out an application with a competitor and they approved me in a few hours and the whole thing was incredibly easy in comparison.

My suggestion to others is not to even bother with Assurance they obviously do not care to even do anything for the customer. Move along to something that is less of a hassel like I did. My original application was around Oct. 2017.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Who is the competitor? From reading reviews may have to use them.

to JG #1604105

I have Safelink now which also has bad reviews. I personally have had no problems with Safelink.

The application process was a million times easier. The minutes to talk are only 300 but unlimited text and 1 gb of data.

Assurance tried to reach out and say go online and print that app yours is outdated again and I was like nope you guys sent me that outdated app I got someone else. The whole thing was crazy because I did everything according to their guidelines and it was not good enough.