THIS CO. SHOULD BE PUT-OUT-OF-BUSINESS!!!!!

THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF FOR THE CONSUMER AND THE GOV'T!!!! I APPLIED AND WAS ELIGIBLE FOR A "FREE" PHONE IN JAN. 2015. ASSURANCE WIRELESS WAS TO BE MY PROVIDER.

I WASN'T SURE HOW THE PROCESS WORKED AS THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PROGRAM. THEY SENT ME A PIECE OF JUNK---ALCATEL ONE TOUCH.....I COULD NEVER PLACE OR RECEIVE CALLS FROM MY HOME!!! THEY KEPT EMAILING ME TELLING ME THAT THEY REPROGRAMMED THE PHONE AND I WAS IN A GOOD COVERAGE AREA AND THAT PHONE WOULD PLACE AND RECEIVE CALLS IF I'D ONLY FOLLOW A FEW EASY STEPS. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO FOLLOW THOSE STEPS AS THERE IS "NO SERVICE AVAILABLE"!!!

THAT WENT IN FOR 2 MONTHS!!! THEY WOULDN'T RELEASE ME SO I COULD GO WITH A DIFFERENT VENDOR!!! I APPLIED FOR A CA. LIFELINE FREE PHONE IN FEB, 2016.

ONCE AGAIN, ASSURANCE WIRELESS WAS THE PROVIDER! THEY SENT THE SAME PIECE OF JUNK!! IT DIDN'T WORK, OF COURSE, SO I SENT IT BACK, AGAIN!! I BEGGED, THREATENED, YELLED, SCREAMED, AND CRIED!!!

I WANTED THEM TO RELEASE ME FROM THEIR RECORDS!! I REAPPLIED FOR A CA LIFELINE FREE PHONE AGAIN, AND WAS CONTACTED AGAIN BY ASSURANCE WIRELESS!! THEY WILL NEVER RELEASE ME FROM THEIR RECORDS!! SO, I WILL NEVER GET A PHONE!!!!

I HAVEN'T HAD A PHONE SINCE SEPT. 2015! I WILL TRY EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO CAUSE A.W. AS MUCH GRIEF AS I CAN!!!!

THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE FREE PHONE PROGRAM AND THEIR LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED!!! THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Alcatel Cell Phone.

I didn't like: Very bad, Not resolving my problem, Lying foreign workers, Customer service.

Comments

how to use alcatel assurance wireless instruction

#1420227

Went thru the same ***!! Nothing has changed.want me to keep resetting my phone.not working.phone and network is the virus!!

Piece of junk phone. Assurance said they were sending replacement.

Never received. Called they told me to wait another week, nothing. Called back I was then told I had to pay $5.00 for postage. This company is a joke.

I can not understand one word they are saying because tech & customer service not in USA.

Don't understand how U.S. gov't pays for these phones & service but it is in another country.

Fontana, California, United States #1194721

I have the same phone..and it's a piece of JUNK!! I touch an icon on screen and every other icon will

pop up except the one I touch! So frustrating!!