Resolved
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 19, 2017

They gave me my phone number back and they took away my free phone service because I wanted my number back. I only had service a few days but was supose have service free through the gov.

Original review posted by user Jul 19, 2017

I recieved free gov.phone.from assurance wireless..I transferred my number I had for years over to phone.their service was so bad i couldnt carry on a conversation in my home or anywhere so iI transferred my number back to another pnone service.But the problem was i had to argue with them for 2 days to get my number back .it was very stressful dealing with them it was awful I will never ever use them again.What good is a free phone you cant even talk on?? Their customer service was rude the worst ever. I was only with them for a couple of days.nightmare.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

No customer service at all. Contacted them twice about my account, not one response.

Last time I had to get the Public Utilities Commission involved to resolve the problem.

They didn't. Looks like I'll have to contact them again.