Product: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Upgrade Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Assurance Wireless - Phone will not work

having problems with my new android phone...will not come on. i called this morning but office closed what are yall hours? Sad

Assurance Wireless - Upgrade my phone

yes keeps getting do this do that would like to speak to some 1 live
4.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Assurance Wireless - New phone is complicated for senior

I have heard many senior have received the new safe link assurance phone and they are hard to activate and have no battery to take out when the phone need to be reboost, they are having trouble with their phone and I as well. All the app and other message that keep popping up keep slowing the process to use the phone properly and make it confusing to get back to the main screen, we need a less more complicated phone like the old one and not the new one they senting now help us to get back to the basic phone one that we, the senior know how to work. thank you a assurance customer .
3.0
Style and Design
I liked
  • That the phone was free
  • Are mostly nice
Reply to reviews
I'm trying to transfer my old cellphone service to my Android phone. When called I got a run-around and an agent insisting on seeing inside my computer. I reluctantly let him: It had "attempted hacks" on it, but none had gone through! I was never asked about my...
Peter Me !
Peter Me !

A little - reviewer sounds a little bit "sketchy" here. Hmm.

I liked
  • Free
I didn't like
  • Customer service lies
  • Not resolving my problem
  • Inability to properly troubleshoot technical issues