Product: Assurance Wireless Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 95 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Assurance Wireless - Help no connection for support

I cannot get hold anybody I need different phone this 1 I have not working

Assurance Wireless - Sim card locked

My sim card was puk locked. Customer service was a great help in getting my phone unlocked and operating. Thanks, Sincerely Barry Like Like

Assurance Wireless - Phone was stolen

My call dropped when i was talking to someone
3.0

Assurance Wireless - Applying trying to

I tried to apply online and it said my birthday could not be validated. What does that mean? What can I do?

Assurance Wireless - Cancellation without Cause

On Friday, March 1, 2019, my phone was off. I never received a text or letter to recertify. So, I called and spoke to a guy who informed me that I would be recertified in 3 to 5 business days and that he would give me 250 minutes and another 250 minutes after that if I hadn't been recertified by then. So on Monday, March 4, 2019, my phone was off again. I called to see about the other 250 minutes and I was told I had only received 50 minutes from the agent. This is my only lifeline to my Doctors and transportation to and from my appointments. Nothing has changed in my qualifications for this service. So now I have to wait 5 to 7 business days for a special agent to review my account and was given 50 minutes again...Beyond Pissed Dead Bullshit Angry Cry Shocked Wtf
I didn't like
  • Not enough space to add

Assurance Wireless - SERVICE UNKNOWN

Absolutely the worse customer service in the world. I tried to get ahold of them. Always a busy signal. My service was disconnected. No reason. My Med-ical or unemployment hasn't changed. I sure their are other programs for the Obama phone program.
Reply to reviews

Assurance Wireless - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PHONE.....

yes we contacted them... theyn kept aqsking us to return the phones....and i kept telling them we did and we habve the receipts... they kept giving me the run around... they said call back in 4 days so theyn can check the registration.... i got NO satisfacftion at all and NO phone after messing with them for about a week.....
Reply to reviews

Assurance Wireless - I've been ripped off by these bastards and it pissed me off

I bought a phone from Assurance Wireless as an upgrade to the *** phones they sell about a week before Christmas. The phone could not be activated after several weeks of trying with their technical support which is a joke I finally they finally told me to send it back and six to eight weeks later refunded me - $25 for restocking fee. This is an outrage and I don't know what to do. They said that they were able to get the phone working when was in their hands but they could do nothing for me what it was in my hands

Assurance Wireless - Awful , rude , customer service

Call for a new phone. They gave wrong information. The men on the phone were rude . I asked to speak to his boss. He refused. Then put me on hold. Then passed the call to someone else, who I know wasn't his boss .I want to file a formal complaint.
2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reply to reviews
My Dad is 67 years of age, A Devoted logterm Client of Assurance Wireless -He initially purchased a phone from Assurance Wireless (to replace one he was told could not be replaced at no cost before February) Having Purchased The phone less than 30/45 days ago the Phone...
2.5