Product: Assurance Wireless Phone Service Clear all filters (0 of 108 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Assurance Wireless - What do you expect?

It says on the net that these phones are rejects. Instead of writing their junk off, they give it to the poor and it becomes a charitable donation.

Assurance Wireless - Assurance Customer Service/. ANS phone problem

From the minute it arrived it was a pain in the rear. Hard to set up would freeze and take forever to charge! Then Assurances website would not allow me to set it up! Had to call tech support twice and deal with a stressful hour long experience!! Assurance customer service is awful! Bad company to deal with . I guess it’s better than no phone, but would like assistance! Going to write the CEO and let them know!
1.9

Assurance Wireless - Phone don't work

Phone won't work please help
Show

Assurance Wireless - Are they purposely allowing service to not be used?

Since I have had this Assurance Wireless, I have experienced the service being tied up with ads and not being able to use the phone correctly. I try and turn it off and it takes 3 minutes and then to power back you, 27 minutes. This is not a Lifeline because it is failing to send messages, not allowing usage up to 4 hours. My personal opinion, that the company is programming the phones & the ability to use the service. Last night I had a life or death situation and the phone could not be used. This is something that now has happened twice with two different phones.
I didn't like
  • Poorest service availability and should be investigated

Assurance Wireless - SERVICE UNKNOWN

Absolutely the worse customer service in the world. I tried to get ahold of them. Always a busy signal. My service was disconnected. No reason. My Med-ical or unemployment hasn't changed. I sure their are other programs for the Obama phone program.

Assurance Wireless - "Sign in to network" notification

phone wont sign into network. cant access internet or apps without wi--fi?
Show

Assurance Wireless - Scamming the government.

Assurance wireless is an scam the phone they give the ans ul40 is a piece of trash. Take it from a representative of this joke of a company.

Assurance Wireless - Google service doesnt work

yes tried to get it to work on phone did not work said call google no help there

Assurance Wireless - No Signal Strength

I live in one of the most impoverished areas of San Diego, CA and I get zero to one bar of signal, indoors or outside my apt. I have Congestive Heart Failure and need to be able to call 911. Although they have worked on the cell towers twice in the brief time I've had the service, the problem persists I cannot afford a signal booster. How can I get them to provide one at no cost? They repeatedly put me thru tech support who only have me do a factory reset, which changes nothing.
2.9

Top Rated Products in Phone Services Category

Assurance Wireless - The cut y service by a lie

they said i have another with another company which is a lie they just cut my service without saying anything
1.8