Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Mar 09

One star is way too high for this unsafe and unreliable product. Even -50,000,000 is way too high for this unsafe and unreliable product.

I had to knock on a neighbor's door to get him to call the police. We do have a security guard and yet I still had to get help to keep this woman from being beaten to death. I cannot call the police if I need help. The man that beat up that woman is out looking for another woman to "entertain" him.

A call to the district attorney went nowhere.

According to the DA, he did not want to pursue the case. I will keep you posted.

Original review posted by user Mar 09

As some of you know, Assurance Wireless aka Virgin Mobile aka Sprint sent me the updated UL50 phone. THAT PHONE IS A PIECE OF *** Last night on 3/8/2019 a woman was nearly beaten to death in my apartment building and I did not have a phone to call the police or an ambulance.

In route is my 4th or 5th UL50 replacement. I cannot turn it off. I cannot do a reset. I cannot go past the Assurance Wireless screen. All apps stop working. The damn Bluetooth keeps coming on and when I shut it off, it automatically turns itself back on. The problem is that I do not have a BLUETOOTH device. The Bluetooth error message shows up on my laptop.

I have photos of the bloody scene. I had to use my old ZTE phone from Assurance Wireless to take the photos. My hallway is full of blood stains all over the floor in the hallway and on the walls.

I have filed a complaint against this company and the fake ANS corporation, which does not exist. Since my last complaint on this website, the ANS domain name is for sale on two sites and when you send an email to the fake new website, it bounces back as unknown. It's a ghost and the real manufacturer of this phone is still unknown.

Sprint wants to play that game that ANS is a real company, I suggest all of you email that company and see how your email bounces back. Then send an email to Homeland Security Cybersecruity department and ask them to do a systemic investigation of this fake US company that is actually a Chinese company.

Here's the fake email address. Send them an email and see what happens to it after you send it.

info@americannetworksolutions.com

Reason of review: Fraud, fake legitimate phones,.

Preferred solution: I want the company to be systemically invested for fraud and other crimes..

I didn't like: Cell phones are very low quality and unreliable, Lie to customers for a sale, Customer service, Very bad.

Comments

This phone sucks! Wow these people are crooks!

Thank God you helped that woman and I pray she is ok! It sounds like you could have saved her life w no thanks to this *** ol phone!! I have one and it sooooo sucks!!!!!! Hate it hate it!

Everything you said in this review makes so much sense! Thanks for your time!

Stop lying failure.