Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have recently been without a phone due to not being able to afford it, I tried applying with assurance and kept getting notified that my application was incomplete. So I went to life wireless, completed the application and was approved in a short time.

Assurance unbeknownst to me approved me and locked down my port so I was unable to activate my life wireless plan, Now I am stuck with assurance for a year. And all because their communication Skills suck. On life wireless you get 500 minutes of talk time, plus unlimited data, better phones, and unlimited texts.

Do not waist your time trying to apply with assurance. Sincerely, Stuck for a year.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Real irratating phone automation always in circles.

Comments

Zte.phone sucks old models..stepp yo game up 2018.

Horrible service..paribg up with virgin mobile is trashy phones not good service cheep cheep. Customer's service same ppl from virgin mobile assisting. Wack never get help holding to hear your voice hackers becareful they past your number out.cany get replacement like u us too so whatscthe purpose of this free crapt waiting time.

I had the same trouble with Assurance. That company is the pits, and Virgin Mobile is to blame because they handle their customer service.

I cancelled my service in December, and will not use a free cell service company again. I signed up for Verizon pre-paid, and bought an inexpensive Samsung phone which is MUCH better than the horrible ZTE Quest phone that Assurance sent to me.

to David B #1576688

It’s the phone not the service provider. You can get a compatible phone but they are expensive and have a lot of restrictions.