Verified Reviewer

3.1

So, I call customer services to report issues with my phone, like it said to do in their package. With one of the customer service representative, she advised me to troubleshoot the phone.

I do that several times, phone still not working. I let her know, she tries to get smart with me. Furthermore, I told her as the customer, I will be reporting, and you can lose my business. Customers are what makes your business, if there are none, the business can be shut down.

Personally, this company should be shut down. The representatives are rude and feel like they do not have to assist you with anything.

So, I asked for a replacement, and she gave me a smart response on that as well. Like, the management of this company definitely should fix their customer service department, immediately.

User's recommendation: I wil not be recommending this company.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Assurance Wireless Pros: Free phone for low-income.

Assurance Wireless Cons: Phone and customer service.

Comments