Assurance Wireless Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries, Privacy Inquiries
ourteam@assurancewireless.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How To Contact Assurance Wireless Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(888) 898-4888
Lifeline Assistance Program
Total calls: 5 345 Issues resolved: 196 Last call: Mar 4, 2024

How Can I Contact a Real Person at Assurance Wireless Customer Service?

To speak with a real person at Assurance Wireless Customer Service, you can call their customer service number at 1-888-321-5880. Then you should select the option to speak with a representative.

What Is an Assurance Wireless Email Address?

Assurance Wireless' customer service email address is not readily available on their website or public forums. However, you can send an email to their parent company, Virgin Mobile USA, at customer.care@virginmobileusa.com

Can I Contact Assurance Wireless Customer Support via Chat?

Assurance Wireless does not provide chat support. You can get in contact with them by phone at 1-888-321-5880 or by sending a mail to the address Assurance Wireless P.O. Box 504 Charleston, IL 61920-9907.

What is Assurance Wireless Customer Service Working Hours?

Assurance Wireless customer service is available from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm Eastern Time, and on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time.

What is an Assurance Wireless Phone Number?

The Assurance Wireless phone number is 1-888-321-5880. You can reach them From Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Time, and Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern time.

PissedConsumer Club

Assurance Wireless Customer Service Reviews

1.8 / 5
Poor
Nikki N Agd
Help please for the love of the God's
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Sunday SEPTEMBER 10TH 2023 Woke up to my Assurance Wireless Android schok v5 with my charger cord flopped out next to my phone, go to plug it in . Nope, won't stay in the mecanizuim was busted, oh great now what do I do.

I call assurance wireless don't get me started .. telling the rep my issue only to be told in order to get a phone i need to pay for my Free phone replacement. It would take over a week to get phone.. I was upset and panicked , only to be hung up on, without a answer.

Next thing you know myphone service was dropped( I use this for work). A few days later you ported MY PHONE NUMBER I've had for years and is the only way my clients and or Everybody can reach me. I'm a care giver as well. Nope still not resolved i have been given 2 random phone numbers, you made me resign - up as if it's a new account that was a terrible suggestion it made everything else worse and as topper of all topers I'm about to lose my business NEVERMIND COULD NOT login to any of my Google accounts Contacts photos Gmail No one could call me since I had the wrong phone number.

You ported MY phone number to Plintron in frgn India..oh yes India. You dropped my LIFELINE SERVICES and lied to the Utility Comissioner s office when contacted. My correct phone number is still active. All you have to do is get it.

PLEASE YOU HAVE NOT single CLUE on how devistating this has been, this is no joke, this is My LIFE, this has caused my business to fail, my income has me in the negative about to lose everything behind in bills ready to have nothing NEVERMIND I COULDN'T WORK FOR 2 years because of the CALIFORNIA COVID RULES, IM A FRKN HAIRDRESSER WHO'S WORKED HER BUTT OFF PAY TAXES WHAT A JOKE PAYS LICSENCE RENEWALS business license renewal. On top of that ,this terrible free phone that has unlimited text data blah blah , always has issues I have this other number and this phone that is useless out of network error message can't use unless you have wifi v lol l
AGAIN. I HAVE THIS PHONE SO I CAN BE A PRODUCTIVE HUMAN THIS IS MY LIFE I'm about to have nothing with out a joke I have $8.00 to my name. Please I need my phone number 769-443-****
Back and a network that allows me to conduct business and the ability to care for an elder.

As of today February 28th 2024 i have yet to get my phone number back or to have a conversation with customer service rep robot who listens to me rather than says, "oh so sawdy i understand" NO ACTUALLY YOU DON'T QUIT READING FROM A SCRIPT LISTEN PEOPLE, we ARE HURTING while you sit there with your working phone in your pocket that works, only to lie hang up on victims with no resolution stuck with phone that either no one can call you on because oh that's right now no one has this wrong phone number or can use because it out of network? Really..

This is Wrong and You should be ashamed and on blast for this. No wonder why so many people are on the streets, I'm about to get my shopping cart packed and join the trenches of a great program corrupt System, nevermind outsourced from good ol USA discustting

Robert S Maf
Bad phone from start
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

When i got my new Assurance phone i immediately got a phone that dropped convetsations as i used it.I called on 5 different days the first week and at first was told 3 different things to try,then wait 72 hours...Still not working i was told i could get a new phone for 20 dollars which a,i didnt have and b.would not guarantee me a new working phone.The Schok phone is garbage.Last week i called again because now any video i send comes out blurry.,lThe Women customer service people are very nice but the male ones are very rude and not helpful.

Mitch Gqw
*** Customer Service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Spent on excess of four hours on the phone with customer service. Agents are based in the Philippines and are difficult to understand.

Service representatives are poorly trained and repeat back every thing you've said.

Mindless drones. Moving to another carrier.

Guest-5412580
False advertisement
1.8

I have had my phone for approximately 8 months and it died on me and it's under a 1-year warranty and first the first representative hung up on me and wouldn't even speak with me about the warranty the second representative said that she wouldn't honor it and that assurance wouldn't honor a warranty.

How Good is Assurance Wireless's Customer Service?

Dacari Rln
Dacari Rln
Feels Satisfied | Feb 28, 2024

Hopefully she solved 00

Shantae Yuz
Shantae Yuz
Feels Disappointed | Feb 04, 2024

My phone was damaged and would not turn on I had a back up phone so I called and explain this to them originally they told me they could activate the phone being as the back up phone was a canceled phone they just needed to verify with the original owner whom is my mother I gave her the phone they then proceeded to tell her although the account was canceled and the phone had not been used in over a year she had to cancel the account and it could take 48 to 72 hours call back later that day to get the phone activated with the phone and my Sim card in the originally damaged phone everything was set up except being able to make phone calls and recieve text I called multiple times asking to speak to a supervisor which I was placed on hold for more than 20 minutes then hung up on then hen a rep finally answered I was told there was SIM card damage so I asked how am I able to access everything on my phone except a data network in which I was hung up on yet again then I finally just ask them to send me a phone and new Sim card high I was told could take a week which I feel like they should expedite so once again I asked for a supervisor to call me and still have yet to get that phone which happened Saturday morning and today is Sunday

Jakaylah Tjl

14% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Assurance Wireless?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Phone is broken”
  • “My fiances phone stopped working”
  • “My phone stopped working.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Phone won't activate”
  • “To cancel my application on line”
  • “Need to cancel my service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Checking on my phone”
  • “Check on application”
  • “Status”

Staff Question:

• “Phone service is not working”
  • “My service”
  • “To get my service reactivated”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to change my address moved”
  • “To repLace my damage phone”
  • “Replacement phone order”

Account Question:

• “Account number and pin number”
  • “Forgot my voicemail password”
  • “Pay as you go Sign up help”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I have not received my phone in the mail”
  • “Didn't get phone”
  • “Never received my phone”

Cards Question:

• “Sim card locked”
  • “Sim card from old to new phone”
  • “Swap sim card in to a difrent phone”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “To verify my payment”
  • “Someone is committed Fraud open account in my name to gwt a phone with ACC program”
  • “Phone won’t charge.”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Check to see if application went thru”
  • “Need application”
  • “Can el application , I already got a phone”

Employment Question:

• “Employment number out of Las vegas”
  • “Job”
  • “Employment Opportunity”

Refund Question:

• “Tired of you people giving me run around about giving me the refund you promised!”
  • “Refund”