Assurance Wireless Phone Numbers and Emails

1.8 / 5
Poor
Pissedconsumer3820758
Poor customer service

I do not know what you are talking about and have NEVER had so much hassle, inconvenience, and poor customer service. I in fact PAID for IMX phone and other useless phone was either lost or stole...

CAROL E Omy
Charging for minutes NOT used & calls to 611

Got text that said most of my 1000 minutes were used up. I knew this was false , so went on phone & lap top to my account to review calls & minutes used, not only did I see minutes subtracted for...

Summary of Assurance Wireless Customer Service Calls

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Assurance Wireless Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Activate my replacement phone”
  • “Reactivate”
  • “Activate”

Product/ Service Question:

• “My phone is broke”
  • “My phone isn't working properly and it keeps on freezing up I need a another dri”
  • “Phone not working”

Request for Information Question:

• “Can i buy a family dollar Tracefone and you send me a SIM card to my address”
  • “Yes I would like to know why I wasn't informed if I was put back on my unlimited text calling and data it's been over two weeks I've been on it before for years no one has called me or messaged me back please I need to know I cannot afford to keep on”
  • “To check on the status of my application”

Staff Question:

• “No service”
  • “My service”
  • “What are the hours of customer service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replacement phone”
  • “I need a replacement phone”
  • “Replacement.phone”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “All my phones info I iccid imei sku# on outside shipping box”
  • “I have not received my phone in the mail”
  • Never received my phone

Account Question:

• “Need my account number”
  • “I forgot password phone lock”
  • “Account”

Cards Question:

• “Because my phone got wet and I need a new SIM card can't dial out on my phone and it says no SIM card or some card here so I need a new one can you please send me one”
  • “I recently got a phone and when I got home I couldn't use it because its saying a problem with sim card. The guy did tell me if I have any problems with activation call the company.”
  • “My SIM card is not working and I can not make calls”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I called lifeline an they said they needed more information for my application and I was already approved for it”
  • “Need mail I application”
  • “Location my application”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Need to speak to Billing”
  • “Phone does not take a charge can't use it”
  • “Can't charge this new phone”

Employment Question:

• “Employment Opportunity”
  • “I am a agent and I am having problems with getting my payroll from the lead agents here in Texarkana I need to know how to branch back as a team lead and get my own phones”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”

Other Question:

• “Port my number in”
  • “Re set voice mail”
  • “I want my phone number transferred and I keep getting hung up on”

About

Phone Service, Customer Care, Cell Phone Replacement

Top Assurance Wireless Products

Account, Website

Assurance Wireless Pros and Cons

Pros: Free, Its free service, That the phone was free, Free phone for low-income, Service is free with lifeline

Cons: Customer service, Not resolving my problem, Phone and customer service, Lies and no service, Inability to properly troubleshoot technical issues

Related Companies

TMobile, Sprint, Metro by TMobile, MetroPCS, Clear Internet

Summary

Assurance Wireless is a cell phone service. It is known to be used by 278 million customers. The service is available in most states of the country. The program was designed to provide eligible customers with a free cell phone. Assurance Wireless also includes such credit options as 250 free minutes and 250 free text messages. They are provided each month. Assurance Wireless doesnt involve any annual contracts as well as activation fees. The customers get a Voicemail Account, Call Waiting, Caller ID, 911 Access, Nationwide Sprint Network coverage, etc. They are able to keep their current home and cell phone numbers. The program if provided by Virgin Mobile.

Assurance Wireless reviews and complaints

1.9
Metro by TMobile
1631 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Assurance Wireless? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup