52 views
Verified Reviewer

Assurance cut off my 82 year old father's lifeline service he is elderly, sick &;;;; lives alone needs a phone. They said he didn't recertify.

He never received anything in mail to do this. We called & they cannot reinstate his service he would have to re apply & start from scratch. In meantime he has no phone & it would take at least 2 weeks to get new phone & service. They would not reinstate his old phone.

I thought these phones were to help people who need a phone my father now has no phone service now& nothing we can do except start over.

This is wrong they should not be able to cut off phone service to sick seniors who need phones for emergencies or doctors or hospital. Rude representatives that cannot speak English are all you deal with when call these ppl.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Lifeline Assistance Federal Assistance Program.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my father's phone once I do recertify online.

Assurance Wireless Pros: Nobe.

Assurance Wireless Cons: Refusal to help situation.

Comments