The worst service and phone....always acting up never runs right!The first problems began where the phone just made calls on it's own, wasting all my minutes, I have to keep it off or it does this, even when on don't get calls.

I too had the complaints from people calling me. It loves to add numbers into my address book. It makes you think the phone has a virus, costumer service is barely helpful at all! They barely want to replace the minutes as might give you 2 dollars which is 20 mins...to put money on the phone a minute is 10 cents.

and each call is rounded up. They replaced the phone once and I have had problems again! Again the worst phone ever! and when it comes time to get minutes they send them when ever they want so your day may be the 4th but might not get them till that evening, as now they are telling me my day has changed to the 5th as minutes not available till after midnight!

Don't waste your time with this phone and company!I never in my life will have it again It is the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Assurance Wireless Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Assurance Wireless?

Comments