Resolved
1.8

Update by user Dec 04, 2014

I was finally contacted from the Executive offices after I submitted a complaint to BBB, and was re-instated I had to go to extremes but was finally satisfied!!

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2014

was having a hard time re-certifying, called and was told by a computer voice that I was not calling from an assurance phone, which I was, tried online received ERROR message, called , and the e-mailed was told to call # which I already did, the told to go online which I had already told them that I already done1, then was told that for some reason I was dropped and had to re-apply which I did 2-weeks later no answer so I called and conversation went to the fact that I was caucasion, (white) and then within 2- days I received letter claiming that they discovered that I was suppose to have another lifeline with another company which I do not have!! then I called and they suggested that maybe someone that lives with me had opened one, I live alone have for the last 4-years,. no one has or ever have lived with me at this house , It sure is strange that after they find out I am WHITE, they come up with this crazy explanation why i have been denied

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

You are a complete *** to think that the reason you were denied service because you are Caucasian. I am Caucasian I've had my phone several years and I've recertified on time and had no problems. You're clearly doing something wrong.