1.4
Style and Design

I could write 50 pages about the problems with Assurance Wireless reps and the worst, most lame phone (ANS UL 48?) ever! I will spare you ALL the details and share only my top complaints...

I am waiting for my 10th, yes TENTH replacement phone (all ANS) in only 8 months of 'free service'! And its the 3rd phone sent to the wrong address. I have been promised by 4 reps, guarenteed, that next phone will NOT be ANS... LIES.

A decent person finally informed me of the truth, Assurance has a warehouse full of these phones and until all ANS are gone, they wont have any other ones. Oh i was promised the 6th replacement would be updated/ reformatted and i would not have any problems... Still waiting 4 phones later for a phone that works... I have 3 complaint case numbers with them.

Not to mention the HOURS on hold, at least 20 names of reps and techs. I appreciate the free service but after 9, (waiting for #10), phones that do not work, i do not benefit from the free service.

I could go on but you all know where im comimg from. Goodluck and thank you for listening!

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Comments

And we are going to continue sending you this phone until you cancel.