Update by user Jul 26, 2013

They still refuse to cut off the illegal account which is interfering with my ability to get Tag Mobile instead. No phone at all til then so I can call anyone.

Complaints:

ourteam(AT)virginmobileusa(dot)com

Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2013

Service started August of 2012

It started in May of 2013 when I received a letter from Assurance claiming my application has been denied and the reason was left blank. I called in over and over and got the electronic run around.

I forgot how I got a human to answer but I was eventually told to disregard that letter and I should be fine until August 8th 2013. As I tried to re-certify I had 3 more attempts at cutomer service to get my service re-certified and then finally mailed a form. They cut my phone off in June and played games for a week before finally turning it back on and deleting all messages and then lieing about there being any messages. In July they illegally cut my phone off again claiming I had never sent in my re-certification.

I indeed did and they denied it for already having lifeline service in my household when I did not. While they continued to deny receiving anything they sent me a new phone and ignored me repeatadely asking why they sent me one if they recieved nothing from me. I just tell them to forget it and cancel while telling them off and I will go somewhere else.

Finally today July 23rd 2013 I recieve a letter for a whole new account. Now because of their lies and games I am afraid to really do anything except send the phone back marked "Return to Sender"

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Account.

Comments

On behalf of Assurance Wireless please allow me to apologize for the difficulty you have been having. If you could send an email to experience@assuranceWireless.com outlining the issue and providing contact informaiton we would be happy to look into it and try to come to a resolution.

Thank you.

pinkfloyd1979
to Anonymous Pueblo, Colorado, United States #695036

3 months of games while lieing about them is more then enough. I am not ***. Nothing more then an *** kissing attempt and no intent what so eve3r to stop the games and stop de-frauding the government.