Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm having a lot of issues with the ZTE QUEST cell phone. It will randomly freeze up and shutdown.

It's very unreliable and a bunch of garbage. I'm buying a better phone and switching to a different carrier.

I can't wait to throw this cell phone in the street, peel out on top of it, and run it over and over again . When I am certain of it's demise, I shall gather up and collect all particals placing them in a matchbox and mailing it back to the maker !

Comments

#1619556

Ul 40 are not the top of the line phones .weather you pay or have free service /the phone has its problems~Assurance must of got one *** of a deal on then.To pawn them off on people.now as far as free service & phone. Assurance is getting paid regardless by the government .as I'm sure there are some fraud charges on phone not in use any longer.I spent 5 days trying to get hold of customer Service.

as that was a joke~ They just don't care Ok. Assurance is getting paid regardless.And dealing with customer Service in Mexico.there should be a class action suite filed.Because half the time you can't call out because the screen is non responsive or defective Phone .they knew all this / nothing new !

I got an ANS #40 from Assurance Wireless after the worthless UMX phone failed. This phone is a hundred times worse!

It overheats only after 15 minutes of use, I freezes and won't respond. App keep failing. I heard that ANS phones were discontinued and are bad.

I've gone through 12 phones with at Assurance Wireless, All bad. I'm about to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the California Communications Commission, and the Public Utilities Commission.

Assurance Wireless phones are junk. I've gone through a total of 11 phones.

They either have bad hardware, bad batteries, they freeze up, do not respond, or completely fail, or crash.

I've now had to get a new phone. If this next phone is no good, I will fire Assurance Wireless as my provider, report them to the BBB , the California Public Utilities Commission for giving out free faulty equipment, and the California Lifeline Company.

I now have the latest phone from Assurance Wireless. It's from American Network Solutions #40.

Of all three phones I've had from this company, this one is the worst of all. It is a lousy piece of garbage.

All this phone does is overheat, lag, freeze and no longer responds at all, making the phone useless. I'm ready to report Assurance Wireless to the California Communications Commission for giving away free faulty phones and taking advantage of needy people who need this kind of communication.