1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Received a replacement phone on 1/26 and the screen went out on about a week ago. First they tried to get me to buy a new device but when I mentioned something about a warranty all in a sudden after hours of going back and forth a rep finally agreed to send me a new device.

However, once I received it today I followed the swap a phone instructions, well,of course it didn't work. Started contacting them via email for assistance and was told to do some things ##72886#. Of course, got error messages that activation couldn't be completed. Continued to contact them to get activation and 4 different repa said to do the same instructions over and over but now it's been 9 hours later and I m still not connected.

Lifeline service means if something was to happen *** I would be dead due to no service period.

Even as a free phone it's sub par and I guess that's why it's free, but definitely not even worth the free service. Lastly, previous phone wouldn't even work in side always had to be outside to talk or have Tex go thru without the network errors stating network failure.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Comments