3.6
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 27

I apologize but I don't know the meaning of 'url' which you asked me to supply.

Original review posted by user Nov 26

I had been an Assurance free cell phone recipient for some time. my PIN was

292918. my cell was lost and you sent me a replacement which was a newer model than the one i'd been using for some time. (my program included 250 free minutes each month, as long as i made 1 call per month to keep service active, as well as call waiting, caller ID, 911 access, free calls to customer care). when my new phone arrived, i made several attempts to activate it including calls for help to customer service but, following directions accurately, i could not activate it.

Toward the end of that period, I was hospitalized for total hip replacement. It took all my concentration for one year complete recovery. I had to put more efforts to activate that phone aside. I believe that replacement phone sent to me was faulty as I have never had difficulty with your phone prior to that.

My account information is:292918. 12 digit wireless key:6612-8745-4951. Assurance wireless phone # 9542034529. I realize some of these details may be outdated and need replacement, but I would greatly appreciate a new replacement wireless phone. I am 68 yrs old, living on S.S. Disability, and another cell would add a great deal to my life.

My landline phone # is still (954)749-1113.

Thank you for your attention and your time.

Sincerely,

Lesley vanBacker

2800 N. Pine Island Road, Unit 208

Sunrise FL 33322

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: replacement cell phone w/ previous plan.

I liked: Fast adding of minutes, Some associates were helpful.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Comments