Coverage Area
Style and Design

On July 12, 2018, I was issued a free government phone from Assurance Wireless and as I was transferring my contact from my old phone to my new phone the battery went low and when I ran out of power the battery was dead and when I was charging the the phone there was no charge and I charged it over night and when I took it to the Assurance Carrier, the young lady was really rude and uncaring and I need was a change of battery and all she could come up with was, I am unable to help you, I called Assurance Customer Service and they treated me as if it's my fault and the guy only reply to me was oh well your getting a free phone, well true and they should provide products that are in working functional condiction and if Assurance is in for providing free government phones via the California Lifeline Administration to people that are going through hardship and being unable to help us out, then Virgin Mobile as a parent company provider shouldn't provide free government phones if they are going to be that way!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments