2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I got the ANL UL40 phone less than a month ago. I did well to following the instructions and charged my phone the proper time before using it.

After about a week, it stopped working as the message kept popping up say android phone has stopped and refused to close when i hit the x button. Then i reset the phone, both by manual button pushing and by settings to factory reset. It came back on for a day. Then the low battery warning came on, so i plugged up. Only to return about 30 minutes later to a phone that refused to turn back on at all.

The company sent me the replacement which i received on 3/21. It has been working fine until 3 days ago. Now it is acting up again. Messages keep popping up and saying different apps have stopped working and the messages refuse to close, just repeatedly pops back up. I factory reset it yesterday, which ks difficult to do. As you have to press quickly on the message x and the setting steps all at the same time. It is still acting crazy. I have tried deleting or force stopping the apps, but i cannot even find the so called apps by the names that pop up saying they stopped working.

I hate this phone, but i need it for job opportunities and important calls. I truly think the company just needs to upgrade to better phones. I like the data because I use it for job and house hunting. Although I run out quickly. Please, fix this for not just me, but for all of your customers. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: American Network Solutions Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments