Holley, New York

I've contacted assurance wireless & virginmobile in regard to this & each time I'm given a different reason. First they stated I didn't recertify (I sent them the annual recertification link along with my information so they could see for themselves, where it clearly states I;m good through Oct.

2015. They ignored this then stating there were others in the household on lifeline (which there isn't). They don't even allow me to change my plan to something different until they can get their heads out of their behinds. It's now costing me $2.50 to $5 a day for my service!

I don't know who to contact to get any results. I'm poor! I take care of my 85 yr old mother full time who is diabetic & has dementia plus have custody of my 3 yr old nephew.

My mother has no use for a phone & my nephew has only play phones! Where do I start to resolve this?!

Reason of review: you're making untrue claims that I'm not certified, or there are others in my household on lifeline & you don't read what is being said, giving random excuses for your actions. And so much more!.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Recertify harrasment, Not resolving my problem, Lies and no service.

Comments

Same thing is happening to me!