Verified Reviewer

1.6

I signed up with Assurance Wireless about two months ago, they sent me an android phone. Since then, the phone has become increasingly unstable in operation and design.

It can take up to several minutes to access my text messages, or after unlocking the phone it will re-lock and not turn on for several minutes. The issues and complaints that I have with this phone are endless. I'm afraid that if I were ever in a life-threatening situation I would probably end up dead due to the instability and futility of this phone. I called Assurance Wireless customer service about two weeks ago to report the issue and request a replacement phone.

A very nice and helpful young female assisted me through the process of applying for a replacement phone. I still have not yet received my new phone, but I did call customer service again a few days ago to check the status of my new phone.

They told me that they have no record me calling and do not see an order for a new phone. Then they had the audacity to ask me to pay for a new phone!

This is the worse customer service I've ever experienced, ever.

Pros: FREE service, including Data.

CONS: everything mentioned above

User's recommendation: use caution and your best judgment with this company.

Preferred solution: Locate my order and send me a new phone that works. .

Comments