1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I wrote before that my ANS UL40 was a piece of *** It have not had a working phone since early November 2018. This is mid March 2019. 7 UL40 phones failed.

Assurance wireless said that all they had was UL 40's for replacements.

I appealed to their decency since my wife and I are cancer survivors and have a limited income. BTW TRUE....................

Out of the blue a NEW L50 showed up. Nice phone, BIGGER screen.

Worked for ALMOST 5 days. Then started closing , saying that the android phone app failed and close the application, but you cannot. Then again, you cannot even stop it, flashing all the time or get it to reboot!

EXACT same failure for the other 7 UL40's

I feel like an idiot, believing that this "Upgraded" phone would work.

Looks the same, acts the same, fails the same way. Dead Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service is an absolute joke.

Comments

mhm, was told to avoid service interruption i have 7 days to return the phone

i filed a complaint with fcc. their corporate office(sprint) called me is sending me a new kind of phone today

to Anonymous #1666270

Good luck with the replacement. Both Houses of Corruption voted for and approved a bill where the FCC will demand $$$$$ from you before they investigate any complaints against a wireless company. In other words, complaints to the FCC will send it to the phone company to solve so they won't have to deal with it.

MinorMountainLion213

Did anyone that has been sent replacement phone get told that they had to send in old one or they would have service suspended?

to MinorMountainLion213 #1666271

Yes, all of the time. One time, my phone was suspended and it was on its way.

I equate Assurance Wireless with ISIS. Neither one is no good.