2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I faxed proof of my eligibility for recertification 4 times, over a period of 2 months.Over a period of 6 weeks I was told my application for recertification was in the mail.

After the 3rd time asking about the application for recertification I found out that the application was sent to the wrong address. The 4th time the agent updated my address and mailed out the application and unlike the others he said I should receive my application in 4 days not 10. Also, my Assurance account states I am not due for renewal until 12/31/16. Customer service does not listen.

I am having to repeat myself 2 or 3 times.

I have asked question that require a yes or a no and I am ignored.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with coverage and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of assurance wireless customer care. Assurance Wireless needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned assurance wireless customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Assurance Wireless.

Had an Experience with Assurance Wireless?

Comments