Coverage Area
Style and Design

In Butte County California, near the Camp Fire- trying to stay up-to-date as to where the fire is, whether evacuations have been ordered, to where I might go if one has been, what roads are closed and just basic emergency information, but phone, text, data and wifi have been down for 3 days. Good thing I don't rely on this service for emergencies.

It's been useless! More often than not when I do pick up this phone there's a good chance it will be searching for signal. I live in the city limits where Assurance claims there is full coverage. There isn't.

It drops calls 90% of the time. It's a horrible service. I'm ashamed California Lifeline is paying them money on my behalf to have this phone. And good luck with customer service.

They will literally ask you the same question three times when the information is on the computer screen directly in front of their face. And then they will ask you again.

I keep getting notifications that my voicemail is piling up with missed calls, but I can't access it and not one of those missed calls rang through. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service being more obstructive than helpful.

Comments