2.2

My phone 239217-**** is defective so, I could not get or make calls. The agents I spoke with agreed/ charged me $5.00 for a new one to be shipped.

To date I have not received anything. Not even a verification letter that it was underway. Please look this up on your records because I am a senior in a care facility where I am in lockdown.

No visitor due to the Covid-19. I need the means to speak with family and friends who are very worried about me.

User's recommendation: No this has been dificult for al concerned. The company, phone owners, and the connetion to friends.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Comments

#1989649

That message was totally thoughtless and unnecessary. You are picking on an elderly individual who’s life has been severely impacted by COVID. Shame on you for even bothering to leave a comment of such utter disrespect.

#1980712

So you have a way to peck this out but can’t communicate with the throngs who are concerned about you? Gotcha.

#1989651
@PissedConsumer1980712

Your comment is thoughtless, disrespectful and mean. This elderly person has unfortunately been severely negatively impacted by COVID and separated from their loved ones. Have some compassion and humanity.

Assurance Wireless Reviews