State: Pennsylvania City: Pittsburgh Product: Assurance Wireless Phone Service Clear all filters (0 of 108 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
My experience with Assurance Wireless has been postive. They make changes very easy to do, mostly on your own. I have also had Safelink and can tell you there is not comparison. Safelink is run by Tracfone, one of the most exploitative companies on the planet, hence...

you have to be kidding me. this review is probably written by assurance wireless. these guys are absolutely the worst company on earth

3.0
Product
Assurance Wireless Phone Service
Reply to reviews

Assurance Wireless - Service suddenly terminated.

I had assurance wireless service for nearly two years when my service was suddenly terminated. The phone I had stopped working a week before and I had to spend $40 on a new phone and got it hooked up. Maybe this had something to do with it. I called them and they said my address wasn't "government verified". I looked at the coorespondence I had with them and it was for an old address I hadn't lived in for over a year but one digit was wrong. I guess at the old adddress the mailman knew me and delivered it. I attempted to explain this and that I hadn't receive anything from them lately. I don't know if I changed my address when I moved or recertified. I can't remember. So, they terminated my service and said I would apply again even though the wrong address was their own fault. This was after I spent $40 that I didnt have on a new phone.
Product