2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The free phone they give you is defective, only partially usable, sometimes...when it feels like it. Drops calls, sometimes won't dial, hides messages, goes haywire in a city, screen blacks out, freezes up...

Once it even dialed a call BY ITSELF--I was across the room! I have never used even close to all of my data because it won't load ANYTHING! Ever. Anywhere.

I have lost years off my life with this "free" phone. And almost been in crashes trying to use GPS. I have a 5 year old $9 tracfone that performs much better than this. They have "reset" it many times.

They will only replace it with the same exact defective model. (It is not just my phone--other people have the same problems with it) They want you to pay $20 to upgrade to an actual usable phone. This phone is so unreliable that it doesn't qualify as a phone. You cannot trust it.

I will be filing a complaint with the government, because this is almost a scam at this point. Other services offer a phone that is at least functional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want them to give people a phone that works. And if this one doesn't then replace it with A DIFFERENT MODEL that does. They know this model sucks. I have a written response from them saying my only option is to BUY the model that DOES work..

I liked: Customer service is fairly reachable and knowledgeable, Promt adding of minutes.

I didn't like: Not resolving my problem, Phone is unusable and defective.

Comments

How on earth did you contact customer service? What button did you press?

All I get is a phone tree that leads me around in a never-ending circle jerk! Note: I have only called customer service from a landline, as my free phone (ZTE) no longer works at all, after having worked only poorly and sporadically since I received it.