MY NAME IS JOHN KRASNODEMSKI. I RECEIVE A FREE CELLPHONE AND VIRGIN NETWORK SERVICE FROM ASSURANCE.

YOU FOLKS HAVE HELPED US FOR YEARS AT NO CHARGE. MY WIFE AND I APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US. OUR PHONE WAS OLD AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY. YOU FOLKS SENT US A SMART PHONE REPLACEMENT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO.

I CALLED TO GET IT ACTIVATED. NO ONE COULD GET THE PHONE ACTIVATED. THEY SENT ME A 2ND PHONE. AGAIN NO ONE COULD GET IT ACTIVATED.

IT'S BEEN A COUPLE WEEKS WE RELY ON THAT PHONE FOR HELP SITUATIONS. I'M 80, AND MY WIFE IS 79. I WAS A BODY LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR FOR 35 YEARS. YOUR PEOPLE OUT OF I2 OR MORE PHONE CALLS , TRYING TO ACTIVATE MY PHONE , AS BEEN TERRIBLE IN MOST CASES.

YOUR PEOPLE DON'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER, SHOW EMPATHY, BLAME THE CUSTOMER FOR NOT DOING THINGS RIGHT, ETC. ETC. ETC... ALL I'M TRYING TO DO IS GET MY CELLPHONE WORKING.

PLEASE HELP US. WE'RE AT YOUR MERCY. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOU FOLKS FOR YEARS UNTIL NOW.

JUNE 1,2018. JOHN KRASNODEMSKI 443 559 0890.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Activation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Mr.KRASNODEMSKI...Did Assurance send you the ANS Phone brand ?...Those phones are nothing but trouble...I been trying to replace my phone for over a month I did cancel my order after they charge me $5.70 for shipping and realize that they were going to send me an ANS Phone ...Even costumer service representatives have told me not to accept those phone brand due to several issues