I am done with your POS refurbished phones. Your company has sent me 3 defective UL40 telephones and now the third one does not work. I cannot turn this POS phone on. It burns my face, ears, and hands. I cannot turn it on. I cannot receive or make phone calls. I already explained this to Jennifer that I should not have to walk nearly two blocks pressing the on/off button to get this questionable phone to come on. It has come down to Assurance Wireless aka Sprint is peddling unsafe and defective products. That action will be reported to state and federal agencies. When talking to your so-called customer care staff is a major joke. They do not listen, and when you ask for a supervisor they demand to know what is the problem. That is none of their business. I don't know about you people but I am sick and tired of repeating the same thing multiple times. When one asks for technical support the customer is denied.

I should not have to bother my neighbors several times a day to use their phone to contact you. I should not be forced to violate my HIPAA rights because of your fraudulent defective UL40 phones. What really *** me off is that your questionable company do not understand what safety issues that your defective phones create to your subscribers. Please do the ethical thing for once, get out of the Lifeline business. On a consumer website, there are over 650 victims of the UL40 who are having problems with Sprint aka Assurance Wireless solving safety issues.

Your so-called customer care wanted to sell me a phone instead of solving the problem. Another issue with your questionable customer care staff is that I was told to contact Google because my contacts did not download. I told your worthless customer care agent that my backing up my information was blocked due to a phone that was defective. I had to call back and demand a white American and that is something I did not want to do, but your staff brought that one. When I was finally transferred to tech support, I asked a question that solved the problem. Gee, was that too hard to do? I was also told by your fraudulent customer care staff member to purchase a phone upgrade. SERIOUSLY? REALLY? Is that the best your questionable company can do?

A series of complaints have been filed against your company regarding these issues with the FCC and a complaint will be filed with the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Wtf Angry Bullshit

Reason of review: Poor customer service, defective poducts, safety and hazard issues..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 07.

Comments