2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a replacement cell that I had to purchase. 1st replacement cell was so old that it weight double then what's on the market. Cell speaker does not work, ringtones are so low I miss calls. If I get a call and try and return call cell reboots and then I have to wait while cell relocates and tries to re-establish connection. Battery life is short and every couple hours have to recharge.

Cell service if vital as I have to travel 500 miles round trip for medical and I can't even make to appointment without stopping to charge so that I that just in case I need emergency help.

I have tried reaching out to customer service and tech support all have only made promise's that are not kept.

I've missed important calls from my doctors and has been a nightmare with customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: I liked that i was able to talk with associate, Price, Good area coverage, Some associates were helpful.

I didn't like: Replacement cells did not work properly, Customer service lies, Charged for replacement that had issues, Told replacment was an upgrade, Doctor can not reach me most important.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments