Newark, New York

I renewed my eligibility certification just over a month ago, but I still get 3 calls a week from Assurance Wireless demanding that I renew my certification.When I call the number back the computer hangs up after telling me I am certified through December 31, 2017.

And the calls sometimes occur at 2am local time.

The least it could do is connect me to a person when I press zero during the call instead of asking if I've lost my phone and hanging up when the answer is no!And what is even worse is that I cannot find another phone number to call the idiots and tell them that waking a disabled person at 2 in the morning is at best illegal...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Assurance Wireless. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Assurance Wireless.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Assurance Wireless to other companies on our site.

Comments