1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They ANS refurbished phones that assurance claims is the only phone available for their customers is so outdated unreliable and useless that even in a third world country they would not be appreciated and we are not in a third world country.I don't know how they can get away with pushing that piece of junk on two people so that they're forced to purchase a high-priced piece of junk from their website. I'm a disabled 68 year old senior who is half blind what they gave me is unacceptable for anyone to use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

My UMX cell phone wasn't working. Assurance wireless sent me the ANS cell phone as a replacement.

The phone hasn't worked since day one. Besides other things not working on the cell phone, the ANS phone makes a pinging sound all day. I have to keep the sound on the phone turned off. What good is that, if I receive a call?

I have been calling Customer Service at Assurance wireless for days. All I get is customer service representatives reading from a script. I have been told I will be transferred to tech support. Tech Support doesn't answer the phone.

I've been told that Tech Support will call me in 24 to 48 hours, and they never do. Only one Assurance Wireless customer service rep told me the truth that Assurance Wireless gets many calls as mine. The phone is simply a piece of junk. What are they trying to do?

Force me into buying one of their overly priced cell phones? Who's in charge of this program? They should know it's been turned into one big farce. I am in my late 60's.

I had a heart procedure recently. I need a reliable phone.

Someone is paying for us to have this service. It's not free.

I'm glad it's not only me. The thing never seems to keep a charge unless it's on the charger! And it heats up like it's about to catch on fire.