My Son had a tablet with a working SD card. I say HAD a tablet because, I took his old working SD card with 16gb memory and put it in to this ZTE Assurance Wireless phone and the phone had some kind of glitch where it would not save anything to the SD card.

I called customer support to find out why the phone was not saving anything to the SD card, and the internal memory is full just from doing updates, not even downloading anything. Well, the customer service rep who clearly did not understand the issue said it was a defective SD card and asked me to try another one...you can guess what happened next. I took my Son's new SD card which is 64gb and it also did not work in the phone, no surprise there. However, now my Son's 64gb SD card won't work in HIS tablet!

I am LIVID! These SD cards are not cheap!

I'm not even sure if buying another SD card and putting in my Son's tablet will even fix whatever horrible glitch came from this phone! I am out $300 now!

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Technical Support.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments