I have been waiting since August 2017 for my free phone. You can't get a hold of anyone by phone.

I sent two or three emails, and you get a script stating to check the website for your status. Mine is always under review. How many years do you have to wait for a free phone? I plan on buying one.

Will probably have a lot better service. This is supposed to be a free phone through our government for people on a limited income. I was given their website by a government office because I could not afford a phone.

Apparently, this government office does not check anything out. I plan on contacting them and telling them to throw out all the leaflets they are giving out because the office that handles this program could care less if you get a free phone.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Federal Assistance Program.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 17.

Comments

Check this out. I sent in an application and after 2 weeks nothing so I called them they said they never received it and that they would send me another application I said okay so I filled it out sent it back another 2 weeks goes by nothing so I called them they said they'll send me another application so I sent it back in another two weeks go by nothing I call them they say they'll send me another application... I hung up on them...

It's unbelievable I've had them before I fill out an application send it in and before you knew it my phone would arrive within 5 business days give or take but now I guess they got too many customers they're all messed up