4.0

i order a replacement phone and then did not need it.they informed me when i sent it back i would get a refund.

When the refund did not show up on my bill i was told that it would take 1 to 2 billing cycle to show.

The person from Assurance told me not to pay the 99.00 fee and to tell ATT that they will be refunding it. I did do that and ATT put a whole for the 99.00 .

Its been 2 billing cycle and not my phone has been supened and i called and they tell i have to pay the 99.00 and that the previous person should not have told me that but yet they can not pull the record conversation to see who told me that.Im very disappointed .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of replacement phone from Assurance Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Assurance Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies and no service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Assurance Wireless for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Assurance Wireless?

Comments