Coverage Area
Style and Design

So a month ago after they sent me another bad phone I decided to move on from them to another company. my new carrier tells me that in order for me to keep the same number I've had for 5 years I have to get a PIN number and account number so I call assurance wireless I already have my account number when you create an account you have to make up a special password so I give them the answer to my password all the information they need the last four of my social and they still refuse to give me the pin number after 12 calls and several emails I finally get fed up I call California LifeLine administrator they get on the line with me and call assurance wireless till I find administrator tells the manager that she works for the government and that she is on the phone and see that I need my PIN number and he still refuses to give it to me it's been over a month now and even though I called them and I mailed the new phone back that they sent me immediately my old number is still active and they are still collecting money from the government and I have no access to my old voicemail or my old account check that out anybody going for a class action lawsuit please I'm already.

Comments

Yes I am ready for the class action. Lets do this.

If we can sue the government..

for a free service. I will help you figure it out my email lansmmy@hotmail.com

Contact the Attorney General in your state to file an official complaint. Also file a complaint with the BBB in the state where Assurance's main office is located.

Assurance won't see your complaint here, nor will they do anything about it. Filing a complaint with the BBB, they will contact the company and give them a deadline to respond (22 days).

It effects their rating with the BBB... which is something they *might* care about.