1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

it has happened for the last 2 months. I am currently on hold to speak with a supervisor.

I have been on hold for 30mins. my first FREE phone I received broke on me after a few months. I called and they said they would send another one out. They never mentioned returning the old device.

so I threw the free, broken phone away. it didn't work, they didn't state that they needed it back so I tossed it. it was broken and to no use to me. so I activate my new phone and immediately tell them I no longer have the broken device.

the man told me not to worry about it, he would make a report and it would be taken care of. I had been receiving texts asking for the old phone so I called back several times to make sure my service wouldn't be disconnected. I was assured not to worry that my service wouldn't be disconnected. I got a text on 8/23/18 at 4pm saying this is my last reminder.

I called immediately and the man I spoke with made a report and told me to DISREGUARD the text messages that my service would not be disconnected, everything was taken care of. the next day my service was disconnected. I called and was told I needed to pay 25$ so I spoke with the supervisor that said he would make a report and I would receive a phone call to reinstate my service. never got a call so today I called and I have been on the phone for an hr now.

on hold for 40 mins to speak with the person over joan the supervisor ( atleast that's what she told me her name was) and now being told that I have to pay 25$ she repeated that with an attitude several times and said to hold for her manager that he would tell me the same thing. I have now been on hold for over 40mins. my question is, if I am given misinformation by at least 6 different people, why should I have to suffer the consequences?

I want something done about this, and the issue resolved. please and thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Technical Support.

Preferred solution: i want my service reconnected.

I liked: Coverage area.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments