They're liars, trying to do whatever they can to deny free minute plan to low income people. I faxed applications 3 times to them, mailed them 1 hard copy. Every time I checked on the application status, they always said they never received it.

So I threatened them with negative reviews if they are still b/s with me. So agreed to review application. 3 weeks later, I received their response, stating "The date of birth you submitted cannot be confirmed"...

I pulled the hard photocopy of the application out. The DOB is *** right there. I called & confront them and they said they'll review my application... OMG!

A bunch of liars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Assurance Wireless Phone Plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Blah blah blah what do you expect for a free phone don't have to pay a monthly fee. You will experience all kinds of people who don't know what they are doing giving you the run around that's just something we have to put up with if we want something if don't want it move on. Free phone and no monthly fee.

Did the same to me "The date of birth you submitted cannot be confirmed".I think they are just cheaters and liars,and I will not deal with them (I am not desperate ).But would like to see someone face to face just to see how liars and cheaters look like.

You have not seen bad until you deal with safelink, their customer support is from central america they will lie hang up on you and god forbid you call them from your cell phone, they will put you on hold and burn up your minutes and calls to them are not free. I cant even get them to fix the caller ID so my name comes up when I call people, they tell you that you have to call another number, not e-mail but call them so you burn up more minutes,so save yourself from this "NIGHTMARE" do not use safelink, you have been warned...