I have been TRYING to get my brother that is in a nursing home a phone for five months now. The application asks if this is the address that the billing will be going to?

I marked no and gave my ladders since I will be taking care of his bills for him. So what did they do they they could not give him service because someone else lives there with lifeline. Trying to explain English is not acceptable. To sum it up I have filled out five applications and faxed twice this information along with mailing.

My brother still does not have a phone, which is very sad. I have had them assist me with filling out two forms and sent everything they requested and they said he was approved however they still needed me to fill out another form that verifies that no one else in that room is using a phone……This is crazy I am so frustrated, I don’t want to give up but they make it impossible to continue down this road……If you can help me please do so….

Comments

Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1200866

they don't even speak Bad English

Edison, New Jersey, United States #938827

Safelink Wireless apply for that service for Lifeline and forget about Assurance Wireless